Home » News Archive » District Inventory » Harrison Court

Category: Harrison Court

20 Harrison Court

20 Harrison Court is a 1 1/2 story, 5 bay, rectangular plan, rubblestone and wood frame former carriage house. The c. 1900, slate-clad, side gable-roofed house features a massive, brownstone, round-arched portico with an engaged circular tower surmounted by a conical cap. The side gables are wood shingle clad, and the house is fenestrated with …

Read more

8 Harrison Court

8 Harrison Court is a 2 story, 3 bay, rectangular plan, wood frame, Colonial Revival, residential building with a slate-clad, side gable roof, and 8/8 windows with classicizing surrounds. The house was built c. 1945.

Read more

4 Harrison Court

4 Harrison Court is a 2 story, 3 bay, rectangular plan, brick veneer and wood frame, Colonial Revival, residential building with a slate-clad, side gable roof, and 8/8 windows with classicizing surrounds. The house was built c. 1945.

Read more

12 Harrison Court

12 Harrison Court is a 2 story, 3 bay, rectangular plan, brick veneer and wood frame, Colonial Revival, residential building with a slate-clad, hipped roof, wrought iron pier-supported portico, and 8/8 windows with classicizing surrounds. The house was built c. 1945.

Read more

22 Harrison Court

22 Harrison Court is a 1 1/2 story, irregular plan, irregular bay, stucco-clad, former carriage house ornamented with pedimented dormers casement windows and a roofline cupola. It is the only remaining building of the c. 1890, W.V. Brokaw estate, later known as the Pauline Theriot estate on Scotland Road.

Read more